Skip to main content

Enrolling in Our Schools

Enrolling Your Child in TUSD

Please register your child at your school of residence.  If you do not know your school of residence, please refer to the District's School Finder - Find My School

Parents enrolling students at any grade in the district will need to provide the following items to enroll their student(s):

  1. Proof of residency, i.e., rental agreement, utility bill.
  2. Original Birth certificate, Passport, or Baptismal Certificate 
  3. Immunization record (as current, as is age appropriate). Note:  additional immunizations may be required prior to school entrance.  It is recommended that you call your child's physician to schedule a check up.
  4. Photo I.D.

Transitional Kindergarten/Kindergarten Registration

For information on Transitional Kindergarten/Kindergarten Registration:  Click Here


School Look-Up by Street Address

Click HERE to enter your home address and find the school your student should attend.