Skip to main content

Registration Requirements

  • Parent picture ID or Caregiver Affidavit (if applicable)
  • Residency (Address) Verification   Proof of residency is NOT the same as proof of US citizenship. Residency verification is defined as "verification of a student's Stanislaus County home address in connection to the assigned school in the neighborhood."
  • Age Verification  One of the following options must be provided:
    • Birth certificate
    • A religious, hospital, or physician's certification showing date of birth
    • A passport
    • An adoption record
    • An affidavit from a parent/guardian
    • Previously verified school records
  • Emergency contact information, including health care provider contact information
  • Completed Health Exam and Oral Exam forms   
  • Immunization records   
  • Copy of student's academic history or current report card

School Enrollment

Enrollment June 24-July 25, 2019


Step 1: Visit the school (in-person) to obtain an enrollment packet and then return the completed packet to the school site main office by the specified due date.

Step 2: If seeking an Intradistrict transfer (to have your child attend another school within Turlock) or an Interdistrict Transfer (your child resides in another town and you are seeking to enroll him/her in a Turlock school), then download the appropriate forms.

Intradistrict Transfer Form (English)

Intradistrict Transfer Form (Spanish)

Interdistrict Transfer Form (English)

Interdistrict Transfer Form (Spanish)

Follow the instructions and return the completed forms to the school in which you are seeking enrollment for elementary students.  For high school students, return the completed forms to Student Services.

Please note – acceptance of transfer requests are determined based upon the availability of space within the school and grade level sought.

Parents of pre-school age children may contact the Turlock Unified School District State Pre-School and Head Start Office at 209-632-2857.

TK/K Registration

Transitional Kindergarten (TK)/Kindergarten registration for the 2019-20 school year has been scheduled for Turlock Unified School District.  To be eligible for Kindergarten, a child must be five years old on or before September 1, 2019.  To be eligible for TK, a child must turn five years old between September 2 and December 2, 2019.  The following documents must be provided at the time of registration:

  1. Immunization Verification Records
  2. Original Birth Certificate, Passport or Baptismal Certificate
  3. Proof of Residence (e,g, current TID, PG&E bill or rental agreement)
  4. Photo I.D.

Children presently attending preschool classes and who are eligible for TK/Kindergarten must also register.


K - 6th Grade Enrollment

To enroll your Kindergarten - 6th grade student, please go to the home school first.  You will need to bring the following documents in order to enroll your student:

  • Immunization record
  • Birth Certificate
  • Proof of Residency (Utility bill, rental agreement or a completed residency form if living with a friend or relative which would be completed by a friend or relative accompanied by a utility bill).
  • Photo ID 

7th - 8th Grade Enrollment

To enroll your 7th - 8th grade student, please go to the home school first.  You will need to bring the following documents in order to enroll your student:

In addition to the documents listed under K-6th Grade: 

  • Testing scores/Transcripts (Exception; Foster home and Creative Alternatives)

9th - 12th Grade

To enroll your 9th-1th2 grade student, please go to the home school first.  You will need to bring the following documents in order to enroll your student.

In addition to the documents listed in K-6th Grade:

  • Transcript / Testing scores, withdrawal form from prior school - (exceptions on an individual basis - THS)
  • For Pitman enrollment:  Parent or Guardian ID, withdrawal form from prior school, discipline and attendance records.

My School Locator

Click HERE to enter your home address and find the school your student should attend.

District Boundary Maps