Office of Human Resources
Under the direction of Jason Maggard, Assistant Superintendent, the Human Resources offices is responsible for all certificated and classified employment.
1574 E. Canal Drive, Turlock, CA 95380
Phone: (209) 667-0637 Fax (209) 664-1157
- Jason Maggard, Assistant Superintendent/Human Resources
- Fernando Ureno, Director of Human Resources
- Cheryl Crawford, Administrative Assistant/Office Manager
- Krista Vasquez, Administrative Assistant
- Marilyn McMurphy, Human Resource Technician
- Ashley Brown, Human Resource Technician
- Lisa Alejandre, Human Resources Technician
- Mirella Fuentes, Assistant Human Resources Technician
- Deborah Revord, Risk Management Technician (209) 669-4827
Equity in Education: Notice of Non-Discrimination
The Turlock Unified School District is committed to equal opportunity for all individuals. The District prohibits discrimination, harassment, intimidation, and bullying based on actual or perceived race, creed, religious beliefs, religious creed, color, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, medical condition, genetic information, ancestry, age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, gender expression, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, the presence of any sensory, and mental or physical disability or association with a person or a group with one or more of these perceived or actual characteristics. TUSD shall promote programs which ensure that discriminatory practices are eliminated in all acts related to school activity or school attendance within a school under the jurisdiction of the superintendent of the school district.
The District requires that school personnel take immediate steps to intervene when it is safe to do so and when he or she witnesses an act of discrimination, harassment, intimidation, or bullying. Questions or complaints of alleged discrimination should be directed to the Director of Student Services at (209) 667-0887 or 1574 Canal Drive, Turlock, CA 95380.